Touch Cover not working. MS live chat link?

amw0022

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue with the keyboard. but i was able to get mine working it again. I had to unplug it and plug it back in a couple of times. I think we have to "break" in. well at least i hope.

Maishogg

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem with it not working, I messed around with it for 2 hours. As soon as I got on live chat it started working. Its really touchy you need to be able to keep the entire keyboard flat you also need to reconnect it every time you turn it back on from my experience. The support told me I could take it to a Microsoft store and exchange it if I wanted. Just needed the box and paper that came with it.

shortyg83

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I just had this issue. I will tell you it has nothing to do with babying it. Or a so called "break" in period. the touch cover just stopped working. I went to type something and it just kept bring up the on screen keyboard. And touch cover was completely unresponsive. It looked like a crashed driver to me. As there was no connection issue. I shut mine down all the way and turned it back on and it is working again. Someone better report this so they can patch it.

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
So after talking with them on the phone for awhile, we eventually decided to go ahead and Refresh My PC, and so far it did fix it. If you're having issues, go ahead and do that.

rhalbert10

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
So after talking with them on the phone for awhile, we eventually decided to go ahead and Refresh My PC, and so far it did fix it. If you're having issues, go ahead and do that.
What do you mean by "refresh"? Just restarting? I have a Type and Touch cover and neither one is working. Any advice appreciated.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I just had this issue. I will tell you it has nothing to do with babying it. Or a so called "break" in period. the touch cover just stopped working. I went to type something and it just kept bring up the on screen keyboard. And touch cover was completely unresponsive. It looked like a crashed driver to me. As there was no connection issue. I shut mine down all the way and turned it back on and it is working again. Someone better report this so they can patch it.

Again, are you not perhaps "someone?" If you are having a problem then it is up to you to report it. Not a lot of people are reporting the issue here and this is one of the places people flock to complain. You really could be looking at a handful of defective touch covers which can be easily rectified. If not, and the frequency of complaints is low, then you will need to deal with support rather than wait for someone else....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital