Flash videos/HBO Go

tjn09

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, my surface arrived this morning, and I have been enjoying it for the most part. It is quite frustrating though how some flash videos won't work, and I can't get hbo go videos to play either. I saw somewhere else that one user was able to stream hbo go videos, and I was wondering if anyone else can, or if it is just me with this problem. I know IE10 for RT in both metro/desktop modes does not allow add-ons and some flash videos, such as youtube work fine. Any input from other surface users would be great. Thanks guys!

OpenSkyz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, my surface arrived this morning, and I have been enjoying it for the most part. It is quite frustrating though how some flash videos won't work, and I can't get hbo go videos to play either. I saw somewhere else that one user was able to stream hbo go videos, and I was wondering if anyone else can, or if it is just me with this problem. I know IE10 for RT in both metro/desktop modes does not allow add-ons and some flash videos, such as youtube work fine. Any input from other surface users would be great. Thanks guys!
Check for updates, there is a Flash update in there maybe that will help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon