Windows 8.1

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Available in Finland to. I did not get the "1" to the live tile of Store, when I opened the store the info about the update was there with a biiiig picture.

Blazerr

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Sitting with two machines here myself. Both machines are from Denmark, but are located in Norway right now. Desktop PC with Windows 8 pro found the update without any hiccups and is now downloading. Surface RT is unable to find the update right now.

-- EDIT --

I grew tired of waiting, so I installed the American language pack on my RT device like on my desktop, and look and behold, the RT was able to find the Windows 8.1 update right away through the app store right after.

Last edited:

adesonic

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
My desktop which was running windows 8 has found the update and is installing now, my RT surface which has the 8.1 preview is unable to find the update, I am in the uk

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Downloading right now, but my whole surface is hanging. Can't even get to the home menu. Only the desktop and my touch cover stopped working too. Hope the download is completed soon!

Vikram Dinesh

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm in India and the update is downloading as I type this. For those not being able to see the update. Shut down the Store and then restart it. This is what got the update working on my system.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Got a problem on my RT - where the update should be in the store I just have a white space. Im seeing the facebook 2.0 app as a spotlight but 3 of the 5 apps that should be there aren't showing up.

Can anyone remember how you reset the store?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vichuz121