Tile autoarrange

Corvodin

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way to turn the damn thing off.
I don't want windows to fill out the blank spaces I leave upon moving a tile, I want to do it myself.
And I don't want to have to fill out a space that is in width the same as a wide tile.
I'm going bonkers here, so if someone could say a definitive yes, or no, I would greatly appreciate it

jMawl

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way to turn the damn thing off.
I don't want windows to fill out the blank spaces I leave upon moving a tile, I want to do it myself.
And I don't want to have to fill out a space that is in width the same as a wide tile.
I'm going bonkers here, so if someone could say a definitive yes, or no, I would greatly appreciate it

I think the answer is definitively, no. It seems to be the same as on Windows Phone where all space has to be filled; however, at least on Windows Phone there are ways to make "transparent" tiles using dummy "contacts" or similar with transparent png files for there tile image. That might work for Windows 8 (8.1) using a dummy website (or contact) to get the look that you want, but it won't actually be a blank space :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes