Surface GIVEAWAY contestants gather here

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinayGera

May 22, 2017
Visit site
I just read somewhere surface base model will have only 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage Space, i5 Processor starting from $999.... phewwww

That is way too expensive if this is being targeted​ for students as the event was all themed around student edition. Though it is a piece of stunning design/art + technology that gives it user sense of premium product for which microsoft is charging so high.

Seems to like a confused marketing strategy.... Targeting students but with a high price tag... It should be affordable if is being marketed as a students edition.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Will the surface laptop be able to run heavy duty video editing applications... Android studio... Sql Server 2016... Microsoft office etc. simultaneously without any lag/performance hit ?

hello. im not a video editor so i dont know about "heavy duty" video editing applications but if you upgrade to windows 10 pro then youll get to use more apps in general.

Noooooooooi

May 25, 2017
Visit site
I am a translator and a student and want a Surface laptop for my learning and the old laptop of mine was broken last month, i have to borrow my friend's laptop but it's so uncomfortable beacause it has full of secret files, beside that, i am a big fan of Surface series and i will so happy if i have a one of the lastest devices of it, Thanks so much because you gave me a change. Love ❤ ❤

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I am a translator and a student and want a Surface laptop for my job and , the old laptop of mine was broken last month, i have to borrow my friend's laptop but it's so uncomfortable beacause it has full of secret files, beside that, i am a big fan of Surface series and i will so happy if i have a one of the lastest devices of it, Thanks so much because you gave me a change. Love ❤ ❤

hello. are you allowed to create your own account in your friends computer? at least that way you dont have to stumble upon anything you dont want to see and your things are separate from your friend.

Noooooooooi

May 25, 2017
Visit site
hello. are you allowed to create your own account in your friends computer? at least that way you dont have to stumble upon anything you dont want to see and your things are separate from your friend.

His laptop runs windows 7 and he does not allow to create new account because he don't want too many account in his laptop, then it really uncomfortable, i wish i had my own a laptop to my files, because i often forget my files in his laptop then he's not happy with me and always complaints me about that

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
His laptop runs windows 7 and he does not allow to create new account because he don't want too many account in his laptop, then it really uncomfortable, i wish i had my own a laptop to my files, because i often forget my files in his laptop then he's not happy with me and always complaints me about that

thats nice of your friend to allow you to use it. for now though why not just get something cheaper? it would be nice to have a premium laptop like the surface laptop but when it comes to just being productive there are other laptops out there that are sufficient for just word processing/checking email/etc.

Noooooooooi

May 25, 2017
Visit site
thats nice of your friend to allow you to use it. for now though why not just get something cheaper? it would be nice to have a premium laptop like the surface laptop but when it comes to just being productive there are other laptops out there that are sufficient for just word processing/checking email/etc.

I think so but i am a students and my salary for translations in a year is not enough to buy an laptop, it too low and i have many things to pay, and i'm a big fan of Surface series so i will be very happy if i have a first Surface device in my life :)

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I think so but i am a students and my salary for translations in a year is not enough to buy an laptop, it too low and i have many things to pay, and i'm a big fan of Surface series so i will be very happy if i have a first Surface device in my life :)

ah i see your situation. im becoming a fan of the surface devices and have never owned a surface dice too so i understand how you feel. good luck!

shahchintan

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
ah i see your situation. im becoming a fan of the surface devices and have never owned a surface dice too so i understand how you feel. good luck!

Most of the people has this problem. So i think we have to earn Surface by SMART work because HARD work is not enough in this competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon