Wonder who's the lucky chap who'll win the Surface Laptop from the Giveaway!

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm really excited about this one. I know my chances are (obviously) very slim but winning would be absolutely amazing.

hey zachary, considering the amount of people who were consistently posting in this forum to increase their chances (rule 3 for the contest: 1 forum post=1 contest entry) are very few, the chances of you winning are much higher!

Julian Legere

May 13, 2017
Visit site
THE END IS NEAR

latest

GG002

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
It will be a lucky winner indeed, considering how easy it's been to entry. Just a few more days.. at least I think! And yeah I hope to read a review too! It sounds like a fantastic device and once Windows 10 S is fully out and Store full of apps, it surely can get some attention from people.

I don't think it's ever been very difficult to participate in competitions on WC, but this one actually had me visiting the forums more, which I think was the idea! To generate some buzz for the SL in the forums!

doodzilla

May 13, 2017
Visit site
Participating in this contest has put me on the path of becoming a regular member. It's kind of a win in itself. :) I just joined today and I have sooooooooo much enthusiasm to share for now and the future. Looking forward to see the reaction of the future winner. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254