I have a laptop already...why get a Surface Laptop

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I have an old Asus laptopn running W10. It has all standard ports, at 15" screen and is foldable to behave like a tablet.

Why should I get a Surface Laptop?

Yes, I am looking for an excuse....

Thanks,

Mr. V

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
You're looking for an excuse? Hmmm...
It's newer!! Which I would assume that it means it's better, lol.

If your current one is running fine stick with it, otherwise hop onto the wagon and get the Surface Laptop!

vrans99

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
The Surface Laptop is a delicate and a very well designed laptop. Everything looks like the top of the line for laptops. Just see the i5 or i7 processors, the clothe finish, and (maybe one of the must important upgrade) the battery life. I would really like to try myself the battery life like Panos said: Close the lid and comeback after the weekends and the battery will be at same level (only that is a great excuse). Also having a battery that last 14.5 hours is a no brainer.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
hello. youre using an old laptop, thats an excuse. :p my current laptop is a 2012 macbook pro so i guess in this modern age of churning electronics every year or few years, it's somewhat "old". it works fine and i run windows 10 on it so the ability to dual boot is a fantastic feature, but it's heavy and since i travel a lot the weight of the computer does get annoying so the thin profile and light weight of the surface laptop is appealing. also, red is my favorite color so im a sucker for the burgundy color. im thinking of leaving my macbook pro at home and using it as a desktop, then bringing the surface laptop with me when im away from home.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes