Surface 3 "Certified Refurbished" from MS Store

WillBthr

May 8, 2015
Visit site
I've been using a Surface 3 as a consumption device since it came out. Post the original teething issues on it's original W8.1 OS such as dropping wi-fi it is now a great device on W10 Creator and a great value now ($369/128Gb Microsoft Store).

The current "certified refurbished" appear brand new and have W10 installed and latest firmware. A few updates and it runs really well.

I've purchased three of these for other people and they all love them. No issues whatsoever. It runs better w W10 than w W8.1.

W10 fast insider fall creator even runs well (running the last week release) short of the OS quirks such as Edge tabs, but this has nothing to do w S3.

Until Surface/Snapdragon is available...

bmbriefs

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
At this price, I'm thinking about buying the lower end model to use exclusively as a netflix/amazon/hulu streaming device for in bed to replace my fire tablet. Would this work well for these purposes?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
At this price, I'm thinking about buying the lower end model to use exclusively as a netflix/amazon/hulu streaming device for in bed to replace my fire tablet. Would this work well for these purposes?
It'll work as well as any Windows PC, so yeah - although it'll probably be through the website depending on the service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234