Brand new Surface Pro 4 - no Windows 10 November update

Tony Stults

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a Surface Pro 4. I don't have the Windows 10 November update offered to me yet. Is this the same as the 31 day after upgrading to Windows 10 thing that other computers have? With the update being removed from the media creation tool, does this mean I have to wait a month before it will be offered?

GatsbyGlen

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Do you have access or know of someone that has the media creation tool prior to the isos being pulled? If so, you should be able to use that and it will pull the 1511 iso.

PlatypusMaximus

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Have you checked if it's in the updates after reboot? I also just bought a Surface and some updates were immediately available but the November update came through after installing the available ones and then rebooting the Surface.

Tony Stults

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
GatsbyGlen: Nope

PlatypusMaximus: I have rebooted several times. The only November update I got was the firmware update.

Thanks for the answers, I guess I'll just wait for it to be offered.

Devhux

Feb 4, 2008
Visit site
The update has been removed from Windows Update for now. Microsoft hasn't said when it'll be offered again (guessing there was a major issue they found as that's usually the only reason an update gets pulled

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes