Connecting my Surface Pro 3 to my Bluetooth Marley speakers - Please help

jesusfreak420

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey all,

I recently got a Marley Bag of Riddim sound system and absolutely love it! The sound is clear, loud and it has a rich bass. I get a great connection range with my Lumia and can easily walk around my apartment with my Lumia in my pocket without any stutters.

Anyway, before I sound like a salesman for good old Bob, I better get to the point. Is it possible to connect my Surface Pro 3 to it via Bluetooth? If so, could you please tell me how? It easily connected to my Lumia 1020 within seconds, but I can't seem to work it out on Windows 8.1. When I want to open up the Music app, I need to connect it via the 3.5mm connection.

A massive thanks in advance. 😊

astondg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Are you having a particularly issue or just don't know where to set up the connection?

Generally you:
Swipe in from the right to bring up the Charms (or [Windows Key] + [C])
Choose 'Change PC settings'
Select 'PC & Devices'
Select 'Bluetooth'
Set your device to its BT pairing mode
Make sure that Bluetooth is On and then wait for your device to appear in the list
Select your device and choose 'Connect'
Wait for it to pair

That should be all but if it's paired and you still can't hear audio then you might need to set it as the Default Device for audio output:
On the desktop, in the taskbar you have a Speaker icon, right click it and select 'Playback Devices'
Find you BT speakers, right click and select 'Set as Default Device'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS