Update issues? Anyone else

spasell

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Screenshot (7).jpgFor some reason, there has not been an update for the SP3 or my SP3 since 12/24...anyone else have the same thing? Seems kind of odd and I have been checking as has the machine as you can see from the screen shot..

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I don't see what the problem is? No company updates software over Xmas/New Year... Stops things from getting broken and not fixed for a couple weeks. Updates will flow again in the New Year.

G.

spasell

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
I don't see what the problem is? No company updates software over Xmas/New Year... Stops things from getting broken and not fixed for a couple weeks. Updates will flow again in the New Year.

G.

No issue...I had been receiving updates every day up until 12/24 so wanted to make sure that was normal. I came from Mac a few months ago so seemed unusual..not sure how it works really.

I did switch from Windows Defender to BitDefender and didn't know if that was an issue.

Thanks

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I just checked today and the only update I had was the definitions update for Windows Defender. That is for both my desktop and SP3. So the updates are going out. Just because there are no "critical" or big updates being pushed out every week doesn't mean Microsoft isn't working. It just means they don't have any ready to push out. If there was a critical update, Microsoft wouldn't wait to after the holidays, they would push it out as soon as it's ready.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes