New,BIG Surface Pro 4 possibly sighted

AstroPop

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Looks bigger. There's the old Surface logo at the back instead of the new MS logo, but the logo could be just a sticker put on for TV for maximizing brand awareness.

zGWHPsb.jpg

Anybody know anything about these? :sweaty:

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
They kind of look like Surface Pro 3s The Surface logo was always on the Surface Pro 3, however I don't believe they were that large either.

AstroPop

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Could be just an optical illusion by the camera but it looks bigger IMO

The blue type cover also looks like a deeper blue than the cyan Sp3 cover.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Could be just an optical illusion by the camera but it looks bigger IMO

The blue type cover also looks like a deeper blue than the cyan Sp3 cover.

I'm thinking its some perspective issue here... hmm.

Well, they did make navy blue covers didnt they?

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Also if MS had Surface Pro 4's developed and ready to be announced soon, I don't think they would be that loose & out that they're being used on national television lol

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just Surface Pro 3s with a backplate I believe for branding/product placement purposes. CBS started using them this year for their golf broadcasts, and CBS and FOX have been using them the past two (maybe three) years for their NFL pregame shows

Shmili Breuer

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
My surface pro 3 doesn't have that square at the top center where the camera is, so it does look like something else though it doesn't have to be a authentic surface.

Sunstorming

May 23, 2015
Visit site
GWB lost a few pounds. That creates the optical illusion of the MEGALARGE Surface heheheh

* Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb. *

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
My surface pro 3 doesn't have that square at the top center where the camera is, so it does look like something else though it doesn't have to be a authentic surface.

I noticed that too...my guess is that it's a piece of black tape or something to cover the camera. Not sure why it's on one and not the other, though.

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

The back has a decal sticker on it, that's why there's a big surface logo that's just a cut out. The one on the left has the top half decal sticker missing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon