How long does it take Microsoft to ship the Surface Pro 4?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I'm on day 3 and the status is "Order in process".

Daniel Ingber

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I ordered mine on Oct 28 and it still says being processed. If things don't change by Monday 11/16 I'm going to give them a call to see what is the issue. If they are back ordered or overwhelmed with purchases, I understand... But I think a courtesy email would be the right thing to do. letting us know what is going on and they haven't forgotten about us. I also keep in mind that it is the beginning of the holiday season but to be kept in the dark for almost 20 days is poor business ethics... After all we did dropped $1000+ for the hardware......

jtreybal

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm beyond frustrated. Microsoft seems to go out of the way to make it hard to be a fan of their ecosystem. Since my Samsung Focus WP7 I've been all in with Windows. Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to go get an iphone or droid, but what is this... the 1980's where you would mail order something and it would arrive 4 to 6 weeks later. It's been over a week, and Microsoft never let's me know what is going on with the thousand+ dollar purchase I made. I've called, to no avail. No update. In the future I will purchase windows devices from other resellers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2