Press power button twice to turn on?

Gravity oXo

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced their Surface Pro 3 not turning on with the first press of the power button? This is happening pretty often to me. It will usually turn on with the second press. This isn't caused by some crazy setting that I'm unaware of, right?

Maybe I'll win a new Surface Pro with this comment and that will solve my problems. :)

hey007

May 22, 2017
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced their Surface Pro 3 not turning on with the first press of the power button? This is happening pretty often to me. It will usually turn on with the second press. This isn't caused by some crazy setting that I'm unaware of, right?

Maybe I'll win a new Surface Pro with this comment and that will solve my problems. :)

The same here. I need to click twice to turn on when on battery. When plugin its fine with one click.

hollyfeld

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
I have this problem with my Surface Pro 1. For me, it doesn't matter how long I hold the power button the first time, and it doesn't matter if I'm plugged in or on battery. I "fixed" it by turning off Fast Startup in the power settings, too. But here's the confusing part: I also have a Surface Pro 3 that doesn't have this problem (and never did), even though it still has Fast Startup turned on! WTF??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2