Screen protector?

Steve Ridges

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if the camera and light sensor on the Pro are in the exact same locations as the RT? I'm looking for screen protectors and need to know if ones made for the RT will work. I assume the overall size of the screen is the same on both but I wasn't sure if the cutouts will be in the right place.

On my iPad, I used a Power Support anti-glare because it made the screen really slippery. I'm looking for the same thing for my Pro. Of course, another consideration is the stylus. I think it needs to be a "hard" protector vs some of the softer rubbery ones I've seen to allow the tip of the stylus to glide across and not gouge in. What do you think?

shn'g

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
On the site it looks exactly the same as the RT but you should take an up close picture and I could tell you for sure. I just ordered a bodyguards screen protector because I use an adonit jot pro and was starting to see very small hairline scratches which I wasn't happy with so I think its a smart idea to put one on. I agree you need a smoother screen protector which is why I went for the bodyguardz one cause I find that invisible shield grabs too much.

fonzman78

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Invisible Shield had BB put it on today. It does NOT line up correctly. I suspect the one they sold me was for the RT. The holes for the camera and sensor are out of place. The BB person told me to me just wait till the new ones come out and the to come back and have it replaced.

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
That's interesting, since if you look at the RT and PRO side by side, the lens and sensor are in the exact same place on both of them. (We have one of each at our house).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes