06-19-2019 02:19 AM
1,140 ... 444546
tools
    Hello everyone! I hang out predominantly over at iMore, but as a Trusted Member and Ambassador, I thought I'd pop in and say hello! I do use a PC at work, so I am somewhat familiar with Windows in that regard!
    01-31-2019 09:25 AM
    Hi, my name is Elexis, and I am new to Windows Central. I'm from Ocala Florida, and I will be starting my senior year here in a few weeks. I enjoy reading, writing stories, watching anime, and going for runs. I'm not really good with talking to other people, but I still hope to make plenty of friends on here.
    I guess 90% of the tech community has problems communicating with others. :) No worries bro.
    02-04-2019 08:01 AM
    Hey good day all, I'm Johnathan, from Trinidad and Tobago, I grew up in tech, my first diagnosis of a problem with a computer was when I was about 8, the machine was a custom built windows 95 PC that had a RAM problem, I always heard my dad screaming that he had to get more RAM, so when I walked into a computer store and saw a random computer awaiting repair, I said "That computer needs new RAM", Turned out that it really needed new RAM, LOL. I have always been fascinated with Computers and Tech, here is to continuing that passion because now I do some coding in Java, HTML/CSS/php and I manage some wordpress sites on my free time. I also started a Youtube page where (for now) I'm doing video about video games and gaming on the whole, later in the future I will venture into more things.
    Andrew Brehm likes this.
    02-04-2019 08:17 AM
    Hello, everyone. My name is Andrew and I am a Windows Server and (until late last year) OpenVMS system administrator and low-scale Windows programmer. I live in Switzerland. I am a tech enthusiast and mostly prefer proven technologies. I like PowerShell. I _HATE_ notifications. Apart from computers I am interested in history, linguistics, railroads and French and Belgian comic books.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-05-2019 02:13 AM
    Hi there! I am Richard!
    02-08-2019 05:04 AM
    Been registered for a couple years. Keep forgetting this place is around! Some of the other forums I visit are getting pretty slow when it comes to users, so I'm here.

I'm an IT pro, run a Microsoft dedicated site, former MVP, and enjoy helping on other forums and Microsoft Answers. I'm here to have fun, help out where I can, and enjoy the discussions about Microsoft or just off topic fun.
    03-20-2019 03:45 PM
    Hello!! I haven't hung out here in quite a while. I have been bouncing back, and forth from laptop to laptop trying to find one that's perfect for my simple, and personal use. Right now I'm on a Dell 13inch 2-N-1 7375. So far I think it will help me get what I need done. I do simple web browsing, social media, studies for church, and occasional word processing. No gaming, video or picture editing, or anything that a power user does. I had a Surface Pro (2017)) briefly but since I use it on my lap a lot it just wasn't comfortable enough for me. Looking forward to learning a lot here.
    03-30-2019 08:32 PM
    My name is Elena and it's my firts message here. Nice to be a member of this forum.
    Cheers!
    04-01-2019 11:14 AM
    Blogger this side.
    04-24-2019 12:05 PM
    Hello everyone, this is Sagar Prakash newbie at this amazing forum. I love to stream movies, and tv series on netflix.
    will try my best to share what i have as much as i can regarding streaming, privacy, security and many more, and will learn alot hopefully from this platform as well
    04-24-2019 05:14 PM
    HI ALL. This is nirmal. Stumbled upon this site today while searching about windows mobile, the 2000s version of Android. Used to have Asus P320 with WM 6.1 - man those were the days.
    05-03-2019 10:47 AM
    I am a new bie and I like your introduction.
    05-04-2019 08:18 AM
    Glad to see you all. Welcome!
    05-22-2019 07:05 AM
    Hi! I'm Eliza, freelancer from Ukraine. I work as web designer and painter and I am a real fan of computer and offline art. Happy to be here!
    Guytronic likes this.
    06-11-2019 11:47 PM
    hello there. I am newbie
    06-19-2019 02:19 AM
1,140 ... 444546
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD