Introduce yourself!

zeckkogi

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi All,

Just registered to the forum today, my name is Zeck and I work for KogiMobile, a mobile app development house specializing in iOS and Android app development.

Regards,
Zeck

zeckkogi

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
Why did you send it to the service? If it was a software upgrade problem you could have easily downgrade to the older software...

zeckkogi

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
i didnt see a thread for this, thought it would be a good idea, especially since there are some passionate people in here and things can get heated... i post daily and dont know a sigle persons name, where the are from, who they are, how old they are, what they do for a living, ect...

ill start - my name is sean, im from ohio, dayton area. im a personal banker at fifth third bank, and tech junkie. also love sports and cars. bengals fan, drive a grand prix gxp with a 5.3 v8 all blacked out, and some mods. have a beautiful wife ( really, im lucky ) and just found out 3 weeks ago she is pregnant with our first!!! just turned 30 btw

if this works, we should sticky this big d and if its moved to general discussion, no one will read it lol...

Welcome Sean

I'm an Artist so I paint, I also did photography at a point but to be honest I hate it. I resent having ( what I call ) a worthless ability and would sell my soul to be able to trade it for singing or playing an instrument XD.

Yeah photograpy suck!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Onedrive + local storage for pictures, music, videos (just in case).
Happy again :) After microphone replacment everthing works great againt except of W10M. Problems with FB sync, battery drain (location services are suspicious). A lot of manualy job after backup restore, I don't no why...

LOL I meant what Phone was your backup while the 930 git fixed... But it is all good.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Without cat pictures the internet would collapse.

And I see yours is one of the few profile pictures more scary looking than mine. Good job!

JamesGoblin

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
Without cat pictures the internet would collapse.

And I see yours is one of the few profile pictures more scary looking than mine. Good job!

Deep below that murderous avatar, I am actually kind and poetic soul (except, of course, for chainsaw massacre Sundays).

Welcome Goblin, or James, or scary kitten person. ;)

Hey thanks! You seem as a scary kitten lover? Here's little kitten horror story for you ( ! warning - no happyending, NSFW !):

A little kitten was happily playing her DJ stuff...

3004756-ezgif.com-crop%283%29.gif

...when the lightning struck!

0c97ff4c2fdead7173915e6ca7df4ca7.jpg

----------------------- E N D -----------------------

zeckkogi

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
Welcome All

Saved your phone yet?

Unfortunately we are only focusing on native Android and iOS apps, we didn't get any request for UWP apps so we decided to invest in popular platforms instead.

Welcome zeckkogi... You guys branching out to Windows UWP Apps?

Hi, unfortunately no, at the moment we are only focusing in native iOS and Android apps.

Been a WP user since the L800(2011). I still have a L900, L920, and I'm currently using a L830 as my daily mobile driver

Congrats, great phones overall...

what about me? :( lol

And me..

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone.

I have posted a few times but never really introduced myself. My name is Ian, 32 years old, British and living in Bangkok, Thailand. Quite the fan of Windows Phone after trying iOS and Android and Symbian along the way and I am happy with my 950XL right now. I am also a keen running enthusiast too.

Nice to meet you all.

quratoffice

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
Deep below that murderous avatar, I am actually kind and poetic soul (except, of course, for chainsaw massacre Sundays).

Hey thanks! You seem as a scary kitten lover? Here's little kitten horror story for you ( ! warning - no happyending, NSFW !):

A little kitten was happily playing her DJ stuff...

http://static2.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_super/1562/15620849/3004756-ezgif.com-crop(3).gif

...when the lightning struck!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/0c/97/ff/0c97ff4c2fdead7173915e6ca7df4ca7.jpg

----------------------- E N D -----------------------

how cute cat is :) :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital