Hello from Switzerland

Luminatic

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi!!! :D

After getting so much useful about Windows Phone on this site, I finally got weak yesterday and got a Lumia 800 (Wanted to try the Lumia 900, but it is not yet available in my country and my old phone drove me up the walls). I'm sure I will find more answers to upcoming questions here which his good since this is my first windows phone.

I hereby apologize for any language-related mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker! :)

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to the WPCentral Forums. Don't worry about the language barriers too much. We have a lot of people in the forums that English isn't the primary language. Ask those questions we will help if we can. :cool:

Luminatic

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome!

I have just remembered when I chose my first smartphone a bit more than one year ago, I chose not to listen to the salespersons advice and took the HTC Wildfire. When i'm thinking, I realize: Wow, someone actually advised me to buy a WP over an Android. This is very rare in my country ... I live in a place with about the largest persentage of Apple buyers.

So ... in a way, I could have been an WP user for more than a year now, but was, back then, too influence by "Windows will just generate Bluescreens" (Even though I never had one on my Windows 7 Laptop).

poxme

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi!!! :D

After getting so much useful about Windows Phone on this site, I finally got weak yesterday and got a Lumia 800 (Wanted to try the Lumia 900, but it is not yet available in my country and my old phone drove me up the walls). I'm sure I will find more answers to upcoming questions here which his good since this is my first windows phone.

I hereby apologize for any language-related mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker! :)

Welcome! Get wordament game!

Sent from my Radar C110e using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon