Hello WpCentral !!

Harishwar

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I have been Windows Phone(Lumia 800) user since a year.
WpCentral has helped me along the way to clear my doubts.. Thank You Guys :smile:

Finally I have decided to be a Member of this Great Forum.

My Name is Harishwar, I'm from Hyderabad, INDIA.

What I like the most about Windows Phone is its speed. It never lags even after installing over 100 apps.
What I don't like is UI, got bored of tiles (It was cool in the beginning).

Speed and Efficiency matters, So I would say .. Windows Phone is Winner !!

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I have been Windows Phone(Lumia 800) user since a year.
WpCentral has helped me along the way to clear my doubts.. Thank You Guys :smile:

Finally I have decided to be a Member of this Great Forum.

My Name is Harishwar, I'm from Hyderabad, INDIA.

What I like the most about Windows Phone is its speed. It never lags even after installing over 100 apps.
What I don't like is UI, got bored of tiles (It was cool in the beginning).

Speed and Efficiency matters, So I would say .. Windows Phone is Winner !!

Hi Harishwar,

Welcome to the forum. I totally agree about the speed and efficiency of Windows Phone even after installing tons of applications. I've got the 920 with the latest WP 8 firmware and after five months I haven't become bored with the UI yet. I have got bored with my Galaxy S 3's UI though and I've only had that for three months. Each to their own I suppose.

Harishwar

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi Harishwar,

Welcome to the forum. I totally agree about the speed and efficiency of Windows Phone even after installing tons of applications. I've got the 920 with the latest WP 8 firmware and after five months I haven't become bored with the UI yet. I have got bored with my Galaxy S 3's UI though and I've only had that for three months. Each to their own I suppose.

Lumia 920 is cool :) Superb Phone !!
I haven't been a fan of Android .. iPhone is the only one which doesn't bore you easily :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon