From the Community Manager: Welcome to the Windows Central Forums!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Greetings Windows Central Members!

My name is James Falconer, and I’m the Community Manager here at Windows Central and all Mobile Nations communities. Chances are if you're reading this, you're new to the community. I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you on behalf of our Moderators, Ambassadors, and everyone else at Windows Central and Mobile Nations. It’s great to have you here!

The Windows Central Forums have great volunteer teams made up of awesome members. They’re here to make your experience a great one. Feel free to reach out to our Moderation and Ambassador Team members at any time, they’re always willing to lend a hand.

With that, jump right in, and have fun in our forums. Windows Central is THE place to go for everything Windows, and our forums are an amazing resource. Ask questions, help out others, and have a great time.

Oh, and If you ever have any concerns, questions or just want to say hello, drop me a note any time. I’m here for our members 24/7.

Welcome to the Windows Central Forums!

Last edited:

skan

Mar 7, 2018
Visit site
Hello
I would like to ask a question here
https://www.windowscentral.com/comment/reply/43369/2570512?passport=1520381401
but I don't have enough reputation to post there.

"What memory brands are compatible with the XPS 15 and what brands aren't?
Or which ones are more stable?

For me "pushing the latch pins" is always the most difficult part when opening any device, sometimes the pins get broken because you don't where they are exactly located nor the sense of movement."
Is there any trick to do it? Maybe using a sewing thread or a business card?

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo