Hello from San Diego

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yo DeF. Welcome aboard.

Microsoft: Office, Skype, OneNote, OneDrive... Love the cloud sync features and the availability across platforms and devices. Rock the same info wherever you are working or playing. That Microsoft Account brings it all together.

Surface Pro 4 is some serious gear. Enjoy. I'll see you around the place.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
No better way to get into the Windows ecosystem than with a Surface Pro 4. Those are sweet devices. I'd like to have the Surface Book, myself. The high-end one that cost over $3000. Yeah, just waiting on some rich philanthropist to feel sorry for me and buy me one. ;)

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, aboard! I've found the windows ecosystem to be a great home for nearly all my tech needs.

I've been a Surface user for awhile, and I've upgraded overtime. I went from a Surface RT, to a Surface 2, and now I'm happily rocking a Surface Pro 4! Hope you enjoy!

tale 85

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
No better way to get into the Windows ecosystem than with a Surface Pro 4. Those are sweet devices. I'd like to have the Surface Book, myself. The high-end one that cost over $3000. Yeah, just waiting on some rich philanthropist to feel sorry for me and buy me one. ;)
Holding your breath is not an option...tried that last week. No book, no 950....and blue isn't my color.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Holding your breath is not an option...tried that last week. No book, no 950....and blue isn't my color.

I never said I was going to hold my breath.

I was going to lay on the floor, kicking and screaming. Red is more my color. ;)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
temper.gif

I want stuffffffsssss NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Welcome!

we're a friendly bunch as you probably noticed :winktongue: so if you have any questions, just fire away and as gpobernardo mentioned we do have a dedicated forum for the SP4 :).

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Welcome man, I haven't had surface anything but I love the windows action since 2010, not long but who cares. I do have the Nokia Lumia Icon though and also from Cencal, Fresno area.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes