Hi everyone!

SeptynAde

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I've been seeing post and threads from my fellow Indonesian, so, I'm thinking, why not make one and introduce myself, so i could blend in :amaze:

Hi everyone! my name is Ade, the A is sound like U in 'but'
I'm 21 years old, an ex-IT-student-changed-major-to-literature, I'm currently studying in Gunadarma :)

Helo mods and the team behind Windowscentral!

Last edited:

SeptynAde

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi from the US! Welcome to WindowsCentral. ��

What Windows device(s) do you have?

Hi! thanks for the warm welcome :smile:
I currently only uses the classic 'N' Lumia 720, but since the needs for social media sharing like path,instagram, my friends been trying to infiltrate my mind to get me to join the other side :grincry:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi! thanks for the warm welcome
I currently only uses the classic 'N' Lumia 720, but since the needs for social media sharing like path,instagram, my friends been trying to infiltrate my mind to get me to join the other side :grincry:
Do you have a Windows PC?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome again, Ade. I just saw you in the Introductions thread, but this has answered my questions about what Windows tech you have.

The 720 is getting on a bit. Maybe time for a refresh in hardware... Got your eyes on anything good?

SeptynAde

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Welcome again, Ade. I just saw you in the Introductions thread, but this has answered my questions about what Windows tech you have.

The 720 is getting on a bit. Maybe time for a refresh in hardware... Got your eyes on anything good?
hehe thank you :)
i'm kinda interested in the 950xl, but you know, college student.. no money, I'm trying hard to save money for it.

Welcome to WC forums! Thanks for the introduction.

Sure thing! :)

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Welcome, if you any questions just fire away!

There are plenty of us that are happy to help.

Disclaimer, due to my current working hours any PMs may not get answered the same day let alone same hour lol.

SeptynAde

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums Ade (read: Ude, but you already know how to read you own name... ignore this or read it but I tried to warn ya) :)

BryanMahendra

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Same here, new registered. Gotta fill the post up, lol.

Anyways, I hope you're country will receive windows device soon enough. East Asia barely gets MS devices in circulation.

SeptynAde

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums Ade! Nice to have you on board!

Aye Aye, Captain!

Same here, new registered. Gotta fill the post up, lol.

Anyways, I hope you're country will receive windows device soon enough. East Asia barely gets MS devices in circulation.

you're right! I hope the windows indonesia team saw this post :)

Welecome to Windowscentral, I am also a new one registered few days ago.

hey Albert! :)

Welcome to the forums!

thanks man!

Welcome to the forums Ade (read: Ude, but you already know how to read you own name... ignore this or read it but I tried to warn ya) :)

hehe thank you :)

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central!! Sorry for the 2 week late response, I took a small vacation from all mobile nation forums. It's great to see newcomers here, you should fit in nice here. 🤓(I'm not sure if this emoji will display right for you guys, it may show up as something totally different then what mine shows)

SeptynAde

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central!! Sorry for the 2 week late response, I took a small vacation from all mobile nation forums. It's great to see newcomers here, you should fit in nice here. ��(I'm not sure if this emoji will display right for you guys, it may show up as something totally different then what mine shows)
no problem Jos :) vacation sounds great for me now, really haha.
it is! it only shows a block in mine.
thanks mate!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes