Move from 920 to 1020

octaviuspie

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

So I have joined the 1020 family today and enjoying my new device. I am moving from my 920 and would like to take my apps with me. Is this possible and if so how? It would be nice to not have to buy them all again.

Cheers

Octavius

octaviuspie

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Ha Ha, Love it when I post a question and then answer it for myself. So all you do is click buy on pre-owned apps and it lets you know you have already purchased it and the install goes ahead.

cheers

riteshbendre

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Ha Ha, Love it when I post a question and then answer it for myself. So all you do is click buy on pre-owned apps and it lets you know you have already purchased it and the install goes ahead.
cheers

Well yes...you have answered correctly, but you lose app data...
so say, you have downloaded Asphalt 8 ... and unlocked all the vehicles...then you change your phone or do a master reset, you have to play right from the scratch to gain everything back....

In my case, I have a Lumia 920, I want to do a master reset..but I'll have to download all apps again (which is around 13GB)... ...I would be a fool to do that and waste the bandwidth downloading the entire 13GB :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon