Lumia 1020 waterproof case

pruimman

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
i'm looking for a waterproof case fot mij lumia 1020, not the cheap waterproofbags, but a case where i can take pictures underwater.
Does anyone knows if a case like this exists? becouse, i would like to have one for the holiday in the summer.

skstrials

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I suggest you just get a Go Pro for underwater filming.

The water proof cases for smartphones should be used for accidental drops to water, not for a regular underwater filming, as non of the waterproof case companies will actually reimburse you if the case ever fails.

nutnithin

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
underwater pouches work perfectly well when you use auto settings and the hardware camera button( you can check the pics ive posted on the lumia 920 photography thread). the one ive used was from dandycase rated for 30 meters. I personally tested it for a period of four months( from around 10 in the morn to 5 in the evening with each duration underwater lasting anywhere between 20 mins 45 mins) at various depths ranging from 5 to 32 meters.. and it worked flawlessly..

brandon261

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
As far s water proof casing all you're gonna hear is there are none, get a go pro (some of us are to cheap), and plastic bags. After hearing the specs and ease for companies to cross Android devices to windows phone I'm hoping we find a future device with similar design to one already with a life proof case or Nokia devices can gain enough traction they decide to make a life proof. I don't see the second one happening for years.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes