So my phone wont turn on.

canonuevo

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
So i let my phone die out, then let it charge it showed the icon that it was charging. Eventually the nokia sign was showing but just froze there so i soft reset let it charge for a few hours and it still wont turn on. Help please

Faraaz96

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
So i let my phone die out, then let it charge it showed the icon that it was charging. Eventually the nokia sign was showing but just froze there so i soft reset let it charge for a few hours and it still wont turn on. Help please

Which phone do you have??
If the battery is removable once the battery might be loose... Happened with me quite a times... Use a paper bit to tighten the battery...

Or hard reset procedure :-

1. Turn off your Lumia .
2. Press Volume DOWN and keep pressing it while you connect the charger until you see an exclamation mark!.
3. Press - in this order - Volume UP - Volume DOWN - POWER - VOLUME DOWN.
4. Your phone will reset and reboot. Pls be patient during the reset process.

canonuevo

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I have a 1020, just tried the hard reset hopefully it works. So far, it showed the att sign as if it were turning on, then the charging sign, then it just turned off. Is that normal?

Which phone do you have??
If the battery is removable once the battery might be loose... Happened with me quite a times... Use a paper bit to tighten the battery...

Or hard reset procedure :-

1. Turn off your Lumia .
2. Press Volume DOWN and keep pressing it while you connect the charger until you see an exclamation mark!.
3. Press - in this order - Volume UP - Volume DOWN - POWER - VOLUME DOWN.
4. Your phone will reset and reboot. Pls be patient during the reset process.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon