Remote Camera Controls

uMinded

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I am looking for an app to control my 1020's camera remotely. Ideally it would have a web interface and make the phone a hotspot.

My screen is smashed so I would like to re-use the phone somehow.

uMinded

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Bah, they created their own custom app to fire the sequence and adjust parameters.

Know of any other apps that allow remote control?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Bah, they created their own custom app to fire the sequence and adjust parameters.

Know of any other apps that allow remote control?

Something about using treasure tag to take shots. You'll have to search for that online as well as hope that treasure tag is available in your country

uMinded

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
As the screen is shot I would prefer a remote app so that I can see what it see's and configure settings. Just voice would not accomplish all that.

I have found some Android apps that turn a phone into a "WiFi Camera" and that is pretty much what I am going for.

Carsten 1

May 1, 2018
Visit site
Re: Remote Camera Controls5 hi, so you found some remote workable? I am looking for remote too.

As the screen is shot I would prefer a remote app so that I can see what it see's and configure settings. Just voice would not accomplish all that.

I have found some Android apps that turn a phone into a "WiFi Camera" and that is pretty much what I am going for.

You got some feedbacks and links for functional remote?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism