Why aren't my videos starting?

MgrMra

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Video not starting

Hi,
new 1020 WP 8.1 Denim user, very happy for its speed and the fantastic pics at last not yellowish like N8!
Just one big issue:
sometimes I open the Camera with side button, switch to Video, and then when I push the side button or the Video icon to start a Video capture the capture doesn't start and time stays at 0:00 forever...
Any help?
Thanks in advance

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Video not starting

Hi,
new 1020 WP 8.1 Denim user, very happy for its speed and the fantastic pics at last not yellowish like N8!
Just one big issue:
sometimes I open the Camera with side button, switch to Video, and then when I push the side button or the Video icon to start a Video capture the capture doesn't start and time stays at 0:00 forever...
Any help?
Thanks in advance

you could try uninstalling the lumia camera app and then installing it again

MgrMra

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site

you could try uninstalling the lumia camera app and then installing it again

I tried, but it didn't solved my problem:
Lumia Camera works perfectly capturing photos, but as soon as i turn to Video and click Start, the video doesn't start and the timing stays at 00:00
Please help!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

I tried, but it didn't solved my problem:
Lumia Camera works perfectly capturing photos, but as soon as i turn to Video and click Start, the video doesn't start and the timing stays at 00:00
Please help!

I had the same problem a year back and I did the uninstall install trick and it worked for me then.

Since you said you're on denim, can you go to store and search for lumia camera beta? It's the same as lumia camera. Maybe that could work for you

MgrMra

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site

I had the same problem a year back and I did the uninstall install trick and it worked for me then.

Since you said you're on denim, can you go to store and search for lumia camera beta? It's the same as lumia camera. Maybe that could work for you

Unfortunately I'm not able to find Lumia Camera Beta anywhere...

MgrMra

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
try the app SysAppPusher and see if that helps to find apps

Thanks.
Anyway I tried SysAppPusherr, but it doesn't allow me to install the Lumia Camera Beta on my 1020.

I also found that Lumia Camera Videos start correctly if I reboot my 1020, so the hardware and the software seem ok, but after some hours Videos do not start anymore OR it happened they lasted only 1 second of recording.
Also happens with the other Nokia Camera sw in the 1020.

Please help, really don't know what to do next! :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes