Really slow...

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I recently brought a new 1320 and my god... Its so slow! Most apps take around 10 seconds to load, many games won't download and when I do find a game which downloads it just crashes, sometimes when I click the unlock button it can take around 20 seconds to unlock... This is rare but it does happen... I have soft and hard reset and it did not fix anything, I have everything turned off and have no apps running... I have Windows Phone 8.1 installed but really don't think this is the problem, Its really annoying me because the battery is good, but its just so slow and many things play up... Has anyone got any solutions? And no... I can not get a refund or replacement. =(

olirehacek

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I would consider re-flash it using recovery tool, or faster microSD.
I Am running 8.1 on my 1320 and i have no problems with speed whatsoever. It's blazing fast.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
@ first boot it up without the SD ( just to rule that opt out ).
No change, SD is okay.
Reflash to WP8.
No change......bring it in to a service centre
Is it okay, than you have a choice, leave it on 8.0 and wait for the official carrier 8.1
or try again the DPreview update and hope for the best.

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
@ first boot it up without the SD ( just to rule that opt out ).
No change, SD is okay.
Reflash to WP8.
No change......bring it in to a service centre
Is it okay, than you have a choice, leave it on 8.0 and wait for the official carrier 8.1
or try again the DPreview update and hope for the best.

I moved two of the really slow running apps like Skype and WPCentral to my phone and they work fine now! Looks like I need a faster SD card!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes