Cyan Nokia Lumia 1520

Credo93

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Anyone who thinks the Nokia Lumia 1520 will be later announced in Cyan like the 920 was??

I think so because the new wireless charger comes in Cyan, why would Nokia not make a Cyan 1520 but only a Cyan Wireless Charger?? Seems strange to me ...

Regards Credo93.

Attachments

• Nokia-Portable-Wireless-Charging-Plate-DC-50.jpg
    Nokia-Portable-Wireless-Charging-Plate-DC-50.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 11

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
maybe so you can have yellow with cyan lol, I'm disappointed with the wireless charger because the battery inside it won't even charge your phone fully once :( I bought a charger just like that but not wireless with a built in battery that will charge your phone 5 times fully!

Credo93

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
maybe so you can have yellow with cyan lol, I'm disappointed with the wireless charger because the battery inside it won't even charge your phone fully once :( I bought a charger just like that but not wireless with a built in battery that will charge your phone 5 times fully!

I'd rather want a Cyan device with a Yellow charger lol, but yeah i also think they could have improved the amount of battery inside that charger ...

Dex Da Rex

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
BYexgGgCQAAovw8.jpg

This pic is kinda a hint as well! I saw it today on Facebook, but then at the bottom it says "Sorry to disappoint, Grumpy Cat!"
So I am not really sure. You think they would since they pretty much sold out of cyan 920's and you cant really find them after launch.

Dex Da Rex

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Black is too boring now. I want white again just because I love my glossy 920 but its not glossy. I might just get Red or Yellow to be different. Later on I want several lumias with almost all the different colors.

Dex Da Rex

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Why? Can you not look at someone with a yellow or red phone as creative? What if you were in the advertising industry or media. Its definitely an eye grabber and if it matched an oh so creative person who is professional then why not?

I can understand walking into a meeting to do a presentation and using a pink nokia, that would definitely get you some laughs.

SoloXCRacer

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
you're right, black might be boring

but its the only color you could use in a professional setting

It hasn't hurt me (Cyan Lumia 920) and I use it all the time in my professional settings. Including when I meet with customers and vendors. I guess nobody care what color my phone is and are more concerned with my abilities.

superlawyer15

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
It hasn't hurt me (Cyan Lumia 920) and I use it all the time in my professional settings. Including when I meet with customers and vendors. I guess nobody care what color my phone is and are more concerned with my abilities.

I wish I could say the same but my industry is filled with snobs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon