Any News on a Battery Case for 1520

dropofdreams

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know of any plans for a battery case at all? I understand that our battery is pretty fabulous as is and a case as described would add some bulk. However, I really enjoyed such a case with my Xperia Z Ultra and felt the tradeoff was worthwhile. Thanks in advance for any possible insight.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of any plans for a battery case at all? I understand that our battery is pretty fabulous as is and a case as described would add some bulk. However, I really enjoyed such a case with my Xperia Z Ultra and felt the tradeoff was worthwhile. Thanks in advance for any possible insight.

No word so far. I honestly would like something similar to the camera grip case that came out for the 1020 so I could have extra battery and a way to use tripods for still shots.

dropofdreams

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
That's a pretty cool case indeed. I wouldn't mind seeing that as an option but I'm not much of a photo aficionado. I wouldn't use it much on the day to day.

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site

How is the Z Ultra's battery compared to the 1520?

dropofdreams

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
The z ultra battery is probably the best that I've ever had...until the 1520. I really think that the software is just managing it better on WP. I could argue that the screen is a bit smaller and the battery of slightly higher capacity on the 1520 but the run time far exceeds what differences there are in the hardware. Even with stamina mode on the ultra, the 1520 still comes out on top.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes