Bluetooth Earpiece Recommendations?

jamojamo

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi
Just bought a new 1520 and am looking for Bluetooth earpiece recommendations. Anyone have any that you've used and like?

MERCDROID

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I use Plantronics. Radio Shack and Amazon have them for $30, sometimes less. The call quality and battery life are great, and the pairing process is very simple (compared to some other brands).

If you're looking for Bluetooth headphones, I recommend Kinivo. They're selling on Amazon for less than $30, I believe.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
You have separate ones for talking on the phone and want another pair for music? I suppose a third pair for podcasts? Do people really carry more than one? Do the Plantronics or Kinivo work for both?

<jaj382> What about Bose? Which model? Why do you use them?

(Maybe I'm asking too much for comments to make sense.)

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I have a Bose it is probably the most comfortable single ear Bluetooth I have ever used. I also have the LG HBS800 Tone Ultra I use when I want more music in my day. I got the LG for Christmas so its new so far I am really looking them. I had the HBS730 before they are nice as well.

MERCDROID

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
You have separate ones for talking on the phone and want another pair for music? I suppose a third pair for podcasts? Do people really carry more than one? Do the Plantronics or Kinivo work for both?

I apologize for replying to this comment a little late.

The Plantronics headset I use works for phone calls only, as it doesn't support the A2DP protocol. The Kinivo can work for phone calls and music, but I normally only wear them to the gym, when I know that I won't be taking any phone calls for an extended period of time.

Tre Lawrence

May 27, 2013
Visit site

Jawbone for calls (stays in the car) and a cheap HM3700 for in-ear music. I've never considered that odd...

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I use the LG Tone+ for both talking (usually have one earbud in) and music when not in my car.

LikeLumia

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Nokia BH-118

Available in some nice fresh colours, cheap and VERY easy and super comfortable to use !! When not in use at home or office you can leave the headset clipped to your clothing with the earpiece "docked". Good sound, good microphone and good battery life.
These things are excellent, after I got mine some friends and family bought one as well since they also work excellent with other phones ! (iphone).

People argumenting the 1520 i perhaps a little big for (long) phone conversations are right but should really consider a solid little bluetooth headset like the BH-118. I almost never use the 1520 on my ear anymore.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I work at Geek Squad which is near the Customer Service area at Best Buy and every customer who comes in with a problem with a Bluetooth earpiece always says "I should have gotten the Voyager Legend like my friend said I should". They end up returning their original purchase (usually a jawbone or Motorola) and get the Voyager Legend. I myself have tried many and so have my coworkers (do to easy access of them) and every person I have talked to agreed that the Voyager Legend is the best. That is my current earpiece and I don't plan on changing any time soon! Very comfortable, huge battery, music playback if you want it, very clear to hear and even clearer for the other person! Would DEFINITELY recommend!

Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset 87300-01 - Best Buy

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I just don't like how bulky the voyager legend is I want something more subtle like the plantronics marque, or theblueant q2 or 3. I'm going to buy the marquee today and try it out

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
In case you haven't heard about them (just being released in the US I think), the Kitsound Manhattan is really fantastic for a complete steal of a price. Check it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes