1520 Pouch & Case Winning Combination

TechFranz

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I just received the two products below. It is the AMZER Pudding case and the Leather Vertical Pouch by
MyNetDeals.

The 1520 fits loosely in the Vertical Pouch and also works with Amzer Pudding Skin Case after stretching the magnetic cover flap a little bit.

Overall these two items make a secure and winning combination.

Amazon.com: Amzer Pudding Soft Gel TPU Skin Fit Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 1520 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Amazon.com: Nokia Lumia 1520 Vertical Leather Case with Magnetic closure with belt clip and belt loops + Stars Stripes Silicone Wristband: Cell Phones & Accessories

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I am glad your happy with your purchase. I had that same leather case but I was not happy with the belt clip. I would up getting a PDAir leather case. The PDAir case to me has a more secure belt clip.

I will have to get me one of those cases though it looks very nice.

TechFranz

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I am glad your happy with your purchase. I had that same leather case but I was not happy with the belt clip. I would up getting a PDAir leather case. The PDAir case to me has a more secure belt clip.

I will have to get me one of those cases though it looks very nice.

Do you have a link to the PDAir Pouch?
The Amzer Pudding case is very nice looking and low profile. Nothing excessively fancy, but nothing extra cheap either. Phone feels normal to hold too. So I think it is a good choice. My only wish would be maybe slightly more screen overlap.

Jmac28040

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Basically the same combo I use, I have the Amzer pudding case, but went with the Premium Faux leather vertical pouch because it has a more secure latching belt clip

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Do you have a link to the PDAir Pouch?
The Amzer Pudding case is very nice looking and low profile. Nothing excessively fancy, but nothing extra cheap either. Phone feels normal to hold too. So I think it is a good choice. My only wish would be maybe slightly more screen overlap.

Its a little pricy and be ready for a long shipping wait. They ship these out of Japan it took mine 9 days to get to Fort Worth.

Amazon.com : Nokia Lumia 1520 Leather Case / Cover (Handmade Genuine Leather) - Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) by Pdair : Handheld And Pda Cases : Electronics

Its is a very nice quality pouch case. The belt clip is supper strong. The only thing I don't like is no felt lining on the inside. I prefer that my cases have a nice soft lining on the inside but in this case is just leather.

Basically the same combo I use, I have the Amzer pudding case, but went with the Premium Faux leather vertical pouch because it has a more secure latching belt clip

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

do you have a link to that leather pouch I checked Amazon they don't show one that will fit a 1520

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon