WARNING , CERTAIN APPS MAKE Nokia Camera Buggy- Helpfull Tip

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I submitted a post about my Nokia 1520 16 GB ' Nokia Camera" App stuck taking continuous pictures simply by pushing the Camera Button.
The solution was removal of an App called " Video Journal". Once I uninstalled it, the ' Nokia Camera" worked fine. Be on the lookout because it happened again.
I'm a Software Engineering Student so I document all installed Apps along with the date when I add them to my phone. "

Tube Download" ( there are several) was free the other day so I installed it. This morning I went to take a picture by pressing the Camera Button and once again the " Rapid Firing" camera shots occurred. I thought it was a storage issue( down to 2.10 GB) so I removed a Game that was 512 MB and did a soft re-set. The problem still occurred. Went to my notes and saw the last app installed was the" Tube Download." uninstalled it and the problem was fixed.

I'm not knocking the Apps .Both were well designed and created. It could just be my phone. This is just a caution and may be NOKIA or MICROSOFT API'S

I feel that this is too big a bug for you guys not to be informed and didn't want it getting lost in the 'ISSUE " Thread.

Be Careful . If you experience the same please post here . I will contact Nokia/ Microsoft and provide feedback.

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
My L920 has problem with the button as well as my friend who owns a L1520 :)

Really??I still have my L920 . You guys have good taste! I didn't have that problem in November ,( prior to the Nokia Pro to Nokia Camera changes) I noticed that the apps that initiated the bug both had some connection with video. Your my super Heroine :).Thanks again for all of your efforts. I find it hard to believe that you , your L1520 friend and me are the only ones. I'm hoping more people check out this post good and bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2