First night out with Lumia 1520

pazces84

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Went to dinner with my girlfriend and some of her coworkers. Everyone at the table was conversing amongst each others about work stuff (which I don't enjoy doing outside of work hours) so I thought I'd check out my phone and read some of my text messages. Almost instantly I got the tables attention with my Lumia 1520. Everyone's first reaction was "Wow! that's a big phone." That reaction was expected, as it's a pretty big phone. It wasn't long before I was playfully asked "What's your tablet doing at the table?" and "Does it even fit in your pocket?" I laughed at the questions. The person across from me asked to see it. Then the person next to that person asked to see it as well. The phone made a tour around the table and made its way back to me (almost felt like the Godfather scene when they're passing the golden phone around the table). Everyone loved the display and thought it was amazing. When I told them about the 20 megapixel camera they all asked to see a few shots. They couldn't believe just how great the pictures looked taken from my phone. I think I might have converted a few iOS and Android users that night ;)

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I think I might have converted a few iOS and Android users that night ;)

Yeah, the iphone psychological experiment has really revealed a lot about society. There are tons of people who would benefit from a 6" screen who own an iphone but they won't get the 1520 because they are devoted to iOS like it's a religion.

It is so much easier to surf the web and read news stories on the 1520. Why struggle with the tiny screen on an iphone?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
That 6 inch screen is just great to look at. I can't imagine ever going back to a smaller screen size.
The same goes with me dude. Ever since I got my 6" Nokia Lumia 1320, I have started feeling the 5" small too. I don't find my phone that big anymore, I feel it just normal unlike when I first saw it. ;)

ThePKReddy

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't think I converted anyone but this thing does grab a silly amount of unwanted attention

Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2