Ordered Warranty Replacement Today - Your experience?

pkvillager

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well I have had the screen sensitivity issue since day one back in Feb but held out for a FW fix.... I finally called ATT and have a warranty replacement phone coming. What are the chances it wont have the same issues? Hoping I don't have to go through this a few times.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I've only had a warranty replacement once (technically twice on the same phone). I had to get my girl's Lumia 900 replaced due to a speaker issue. The process was effortless and didn't cost a dime. It did take about a week and a half for a replacement phone to arrive. Unfortunately, the replacement phone had a defective battery and had to go back, lol. The third time was a charm. That was back in February. Now she's using the 925 as of last week. I'm surprised AT&T honored the warranty. I got the phone early 2012.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Well I have had the screen sensitivity issue since day one back in Feb but held out for a FW fix.... I finally called ATT and have a warranty replacement phone coming. What are the chances it wont have the same issues? Hoping I don't have to go through this a few times.

That is some timing, there was a touch update a few hours ago.

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

I thought AT&T's warranty was one device replacement only. If true, then you won't go through it too many times.

pkvillager

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Got my replacement today. So far so good. When I got the phone new the issue happened in the first few minutes. Hour in and no accidental clicks or zooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon