Any new PREMIUM cases for lumia 1520?

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
1. I have not used the wireless charger so cannot answer, sorry !
2. The metal tab on the front is there just for decoration and as a reference for "front" and "up" It does not touch the phone
3. I must admit the adhesive backing was one of my concerns asking "could those little adhesive bubbles really hold the phone" ....well the answer is
Yes....it is really awesome the way it holds, and you can take the phone off and put it back on and it still holds. I have really put it through it's
paces and am impressed.
Hope this helps, be glad to answer any other questions

Any chance of a photo of it on your white 1520 and you can remove it as many times as you want without it loosing stickiness?

zrob7

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I have removed it once and the suction pads are holding fine. I do not know if there is a limit...but with the configuration of the 1520....there is really no need, as sim and memory card are both accessible.

IMG_0523.JPGIMG_0524.JPG

zrob7

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Ran a few tests with the case closed....and yes....it seems to work fine. Was in my car calling a friend and said it was good quality. Also did a few voice mails with no problem. With the mic position being near the bottom opening, the pickup seems OK

M Mark

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I mean use as a stand with cover flipped back. It is for sure doable, but is it stable?

Sent from my 41716VG using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon