Lumia 1520 out of production.

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
So, virtually every in the country I currently live (Ukraine) labels L1520 as out of production.
I want to believe that this simply means is sold out, or is it really out of production?

Would Nokia (Microsoft) ship out a new batch internationally in future time (or this is it)?

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I Don't think it will be out of production so soon as there is no replacement announced and after announcement as usual it will take long time to be available in the market.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
So, virtually every in the country I currently live (Ukraine) labels L1520 as out of production.
I want to believe that this simply means is sold out, or is it really out of production?

Would Nokia (Microsoft) ship out a new batch internationally in future time (or this is it)?

I would doubt very much that it is out of production, maybe they have stopped making them with 8.0 and are only making them with 8.1 now and they are waiting for 8.1+Cyan to go live.

On a side note living in Ukraine must be difficult at times. I'm from Ireland so I know all about a troubled country.

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I would doubt very much that it is out of production, maybe they have stopped making them with 8.0 and are only making them with 8.1 now and they are waiting for 8.1+Cyan to go live.

On a side note living in Ukraine must be difficult at times. I'm from Ireland so I know all about a troubled country.

I really hope you're right. I would love to see this phone in my stores soon. Just ordered the DT-900 few minutes ago as they have also been unavailable for a while. And just the yellow variant became available this week. Didn't wanna miss the opportunity (buying online + shipping price ain't even worth it).

On a side note: Don't believe the hype they show on TV. CNN(USA propaganda) and RT(Russia Propaganda) made it seem worse than it really seems. My city was said to be the second to get chaotic, but all my time here, I never saw a act of violence, and I was going to classes during the said period. Also I have friends in Crimea and they had same reaction. They couldn't believe they were in the same city CNN was talking about.
All i saw in my city were demonstrations (people marching in the center and at times heated arguments) but never the violence shown on the screen. And presently, only two states are said to have problems. Hardly anyone even talks about it here, like nothing ever happened.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes