Is the Lumia 1525 confirmed ?

awilliams1701

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Maybe in 2006, but that's not true anymore. Most programs I use are at least dual threaded. Combine this with the OS and all the background BS going on. You have 1 core for background BS, 2 cores for your current program and 1 additional core for other programs. Its a good thing.

The funny thing is almost no programs on any platform even take advantage of multicores by multithreading. So everyone bei g excited about this architecture is kind of funny. Its kind of like getting excited that the new mustang has cylinder deactivation technology built in but it never turns on. But it has it! Lol.

liviococcia

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I can't believe a new Lumia 15** type variant isn't destined around the corner.
Nokia is now Microsoft and there bound to want to introduce a new phablet flagship model on the Microsoft, Lumia or Surface brand name.

It has to happen, it's just when? I recon sooner rather that later.

Of course, no one from Microsoft's going to admit to future product releases, what would be the point, the longer a previous product can remain on the maket, that's sales revenue, the moment there's talk of a new and better product model, sales almost stop for the previous product line.

Also, current market prices for the Lumia 1520 shows it's price point has gone down, you can purchase the flagship model for almost ?300 uk, isn't a drop in price proof enough that something will arrive to match other manufacturers new build and price models.

mordand

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I don't think we will see another flagship until ms launches win. 10. It would make no sense for ms to throw a flagship out now. I personally think they will deliver a device to show off all the wonders of win 10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa