No Denim yet, okay. I fell for it.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Just got Lumia Denim on my 1520 US At&t this morning!

It is known, if you didn't receive an update, its a glitch where Denim is reported where in fact, Cyan is still onboard.

//filing away with all the other false positives

atrociousonpc

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site

ahh.. .that would explain why none of the denim apps are avail. I just saw how it said, "welcome to Lumia Denim!" Moving on then... wp_ss_20150105_0001[1].jpg

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

So i had to wipe my phone because it has been acting cray-cray...<-- yes, <-- i used it, deal with it... Came back up with Denim... Not sure if that is known at the moment. :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

So a you believe a Factory Reset flashed NEW firmware not present on the device???

:confused:
:shocked:
​:grincry:

No worries though, we get about 1,627,854 of these posts a week. Everybody wants Denim that bad. I think April Fool's came early to extras + info.

atrociousonpc

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site

Well, next time i think about posting something like this, i'll do a bit more research. Sorry to jump to conclusions. Not going to lie, was excited.

dmmontal

May 1, 2013
Visit site
The same thing inadvertently happened to me today. I just reset my 1520 to try to alleviate a bug wherein my Photos app no longer shows any pictures, and when the process was complete I received the same "Welcome to Lumia Denim" message. It shows the phone as running Denim under Extras+Info but it appears to be in name only. How disappointing, I was hoping to have the new camera improvements for my honeymoon next week.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Have a great Honeymoon and Congratulations.

Now I'm bummed for you not getting Denim, but at least there may be some little 5xx models coming to the community soon. :angel:

dmmontal

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Have a great Honeymoon and Congratulations.

Now I'm bummed for you not getting Denim, but at least there may be some little 5xx models coming to the community soon. :angel:

Thanks, much appreciated! I'll deal - the existing camera on the 1520 is certainly already pretty great. Had just hoped to get that extra little bump in quality since we're visiting an especially beautiful place (Yellowstone).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes