Apps Will Not Install Or Update

SupItsBadger

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Any time I try to download apps or update them they won't install and I get the same error message: "We're having trouble installing the app..." It says to try updating my phone but my phone is already updated. I don't know what to do. :( Someone suggested a factory reset and I did and I lost everything because I thought I had it backed up to my SD. Please help.

None of my pictures will show up either and when I take new ones they are pixelated and different colors.

Last edited:

HalfBlackCanadian

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same issue trying to update apps. Just keeps saying store cannot be accessed. I'm on the Developer Preview program and just recently downloaded the Insider App (I have no idea if that has anything to do with it)

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Same problem here. So frustrated right now.

I have tried all the recommended fixes and none of them (date/time, region change, etc.) see to work.

Please help us before I break this POS phone into little pieces!. Even if there is a fix that is pushed out how the heck are we suppose to be able to get it!?

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Ok. I THINK I have found the issue.

These are the things I did:

1. Make sure your location services are turned on for app suggestions (Found in Store, Settings).
2. I then went into my router settings and created a dmz for my phone and also created a DHCP reservation. This may not be necessary as I didn't try between steps one and two.

So far, so good. We'll see...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon