Camera APP for Lumi 1520

ganeshinadvt

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi All

Am currently using Lumia Camera for my 1520

But the picture is not high quality during night times(outside dark places). Is their any option to make like night mode or do i need to do any settings?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
In the Lumia Camera Professional UI (the one with a lot of "dials"), you can move the right-most dial to adjust the exposure value (eV). Try increasing it to +1.0 or +2.0 and see if your photos start to appear brighter.

Alternatively, you may play around the shutter speed (extend it) or the ISO value (increase it) to make your photos brighter.

Experiment, and see which settings meet your needs. The benefits of using a digital camera over film is that you can take as many shots as you may need to get just the right settings for the shot.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd go back to what gpobernardo said above...

Use Lumia Camera 5 and make adjustments. Manually setting ISO is probably the most productive and the App will adjust exposure automatically try forcing ISO 200 or 100 and see how that looks.

Also as Madam ImAdam says... ProShot is not free, a very good App. You could dial in the settings you need for your Night Shots and save them as a custom setup that you get with one tap. Is that not worth a couple dollars?

You may want to just try a bunch of Apps and see which works best for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39