Mobile broadband phone number

banjulbell

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I need to find out the mobile broadband phone number on my 2520 tablet - this is needed to setup the mobile broadband on the device.
I realise that it was on the original packaging but that was months ago - I've been connecting via wifi and have not needed the broadband connection until now.
Searching the help files produces nothing useful. The Settings feature does not appear to have a Properties option - any suggestions much appreciated by this increasingly baffled old man.

Thanks

philip

StLouis1

May 14, 2013
Visit site
My Verizon 2520 did not come with phone chip. Yours did?
If I want to activate mine I have to take it to Verizon and get the chip.

Christer Sjaunja

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I need to find out the mobile broadband phone number on my 2520 tablet - this is needed to setup the mobile broadband on the device.
I realise that it was on the original packaging but that was months ago - I've been connecting via wifi and have not needed the broadband connection until now.
Searching the help files produces nothing useful. The Settings feature does not appear to have a Properties option - any suggestions much appreciated by this increasingly baffled old man.

Thanks

philip
I live in Sweden and have a local operator so this might be different for you but I just log in with my account at the operators website and then I can see my "Internet surf" phone number...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes