Anyone willing to source a Travel Charger for me?

arcadelt

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi There

I have been trying to find the Travel Charger for the Nokia Lumia 2520 accessory in Australia, where the 2520 only became available for sale a few months ago. Unfortunately, Nokia Australia and the exclusive reseller, Telstra, know nothing about it.

nokia-ac-mains-world-charger-for-lumia-2520-300.jpg

Would anyone be willing to acquire one and let me buy it from them? Obviously, I would pay for all shipping and other costs. Would even be happy to do this by someone listing it through eBay if there was any concern about safety/security/fraud.

Cheers

H

arcadelt

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
There is one listed with international shipping on eBay, though it is the USA model

Thanks for that 6029KingStephen, but I am actually after the whole travel kit so I can actually travel with my 2520. That seller only has the charger for sale, and while it would be nice to have a second charger, I'm more interested in the various plugs.

Wolfgang Exler

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi There

Would anyone be willing to acquire one and let me buy it from them? Obviously, I would pay for all shipping and other costs. Would even be happy to do this by someone listing it through eBay if there was any concern about safety/security/fraud.

Cheers

H

I'm not allowed to post links, so please go to

www mobilefun co uk

and seach for articel 44991

As I could not get the travel charger in germany, I ordered there with shipping to germany

Wolfgang

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes