Thank you NOKIA!!!

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Well y'all I'm just going to say that Verizon and Nokia are a bunch of rude fools, but at least Nokia is doing their best to make amends. Can't really say the same for Verizon. I'm not going to go into details or anything but lets just say that Nokia and Verizon have both broken the law and wronged me in ways that are unthinkable. Needless to say thanks to this and the incompetencies at both companies Nokia is offering me a brand new Nokia Lumia ICON and on top of it a Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet as well as several accessories for each. I want to applaud NOKIA for showing me that they actually care about people and they try their best to right the wrongs of how they treat people. So I'm saying goodbye Nokia Lumia 928 and hello Nokia Lumia ICON and Lumia 2520.

I just thought y'all should know.
CodeGunnerDev

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Sorry I didn't mean to do that, but let's just say that sexual harassment which occurred multiple times by people who are even in places of leadership in the various call centers. It should be something that's unthinkable to do to someone that's your customer for many, many years.
CodeGunnerDev

Poirots Progeny

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunate that you had to experience that but I'm glad you've got some sort of redress. It's shameful this sort of thing happens, and even more shameful that, for many, nothing is done. Good on you for taking a stand.

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks I just wish more people would do what it takes and take a stand against this and it would take the occurrence rate of this sort of thing way down almost to the point to where it doesn't happen at all. But at the same time it's sad that we even have to take the stand against it in the first place because it shouldn't have ever happened.
CodeGunnerDev

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Well today was the metal met the meat with Nokia. I received everything that they have been promising me and it's not right. The Nokia Lumia ICON was promised to me to be brand new still in the box and it was a refurb, the Lumia 2520 was supposed to be the Verizon version and it was AT&T. I'm so freaking livid I could spit nails. I'm tired of all of this and they're going to hear just how tired I am of them come Monday morning. I'm really half-tempted to get the Better Business Bureau involved. It's not that I'm not happy with everything, but it's the principle that they gave me their word and broke their word to me so many times. I'm seriously fed up!
CodeGunnerDev

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon