Finally A Member

CaveWindowsWoman

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Hi Everyone, I've decided to name myself CaveWindowsWoman, but my name is Mary lol. I've been mooching info off this site for at least 6 years of my life, I'm a lifelong Microsoftie and ashamed that I am just now registering as an official user ! I have an Xbox, and both my computer's are HPs running Windows10. Just so you know, I too do. NOT like that the surface Duo runs android, I personally think it's a punk move, and agree with many that it's just lazy being that there's SO much transitional technology out here that I've found through this forum. I've had a Nokia Lumia 635 since 2014, but I've been forced to get a Nokia 5.3 that I found by sheer accident because I thought Nokia stopped making phones and pulled a Nexit ( I'll let myself out ). I looked at OnePlus, Pixel, and HP Elite, but just couldn't bring myself to that price point, nor can I get rid of my Lumia. This Nokia only cost me a little less than $300, it has 4 cameras and the look is amazing. I'm also on AT&T if that even matters. Anywho, nice to meet everyone !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201103-220908.jpg
    Screenshot_20201103-220908.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon