I turned on my windows eight Lumia 520 after charging and the 3 key started

leobold

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
flashing and registering that as the sim code keys, I hit the delete button and this wiped them off but as I was typing the right sim code in another key flashed so I had to delete again and then I was able to type it in fully and get on the homepage. It felt like someone else was physically trying to stop me from typing the sim code in properly, could this be happening at all? Also a few times when I've gone to use the phone and swiped the page up the windows have been magnified so much that only part of 2 of them are in the screen, I know you can enlarge the boxes but I didn't. Any help on that please.

leobold

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm asking if it is possible someone else was trying to tap in a code on a cloned phone or the like. The 3 key looked like it was pressed 3 times and that registered on the screen I deleted the screen went to type in my code and a different key flashed which I didn't press and I had to delete that then I was able to type in my code. Is that possible or a fault?

Daniel Frinc

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
i have a similar problem - some times the tiles in the lower part of the screen are activated by themselves, without touching the screen... and all the buttons from that area are randomly activated ...i thought that it is the screen dirty and sees some capacitance , thinking that is a finger ... there are this moments when the screen has this strange behavior and than it becomes normal ... and some extra problem - it is the 3rd time my phone is blocked- the power button doesn't respond , the screen remain off, no matter what button i push... the remedy is to take off the battery and than it restart normally... the last time happened after some apps update.

Daniel Frinc

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I had my touch screen changed and all the problems disappeared, the problem with the touch screen was very annoying but after i fixed it i began to love the phone again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes