520, 521, Moto G or wait? Need a little advice...bias or not please

Adam Fox2

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I have the 520 and I gotta say, its a pretty solid device....but it all depends on what you are going to use the phone for, even if the prices were the same....as someone mentioned already, the camera doesn't have a flash and there is no front facing one....so if taking pics is even an interest to you, the 520 isn't going to be your best bet. Also depends on your app preference as its already been pointed out. I can get more apps on my Blackberry Z10 than I can on my Lumia 520. But gotta say, Cortana is a fun thing to play with. However, the G doesn't have expandable memory where the Lumia 520 does. You could always just sync your photos to DropBox on the G, and be careful not to put too much music on it because that seems to be my downfall with storage on my phone(s) and tablets, I put my music on them and and don't have room for much else

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
What is this childish query.moto g u cannot go wrong with moto g.every thing in internet shows moto g is value for money devices.you get 720 p display,long battery life.if anything goes wrong with the phone u can hear to xda nd solve it.no doubt moto g is only device that had given Sammy run for money.

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Another big thing is that the Moto G only runs Android Jelly Bean 4.3 where as I have 8.1 on my 520 right now and it runs great.

Moto g runs kitkat nd it has lot of apps via Google play store.battery life is fantastic compare to lumia 520.

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I have the 520 and I gotta say, its a pretty solid device....but it all depends on what you are going to use the phone for, even if the prices were the same....as someone mentioned already, the camera doesn't have a flash and there is no front facing one....so if taking pics is even an interest to you, the 520 isn't going to be your best bet. Also depends on your app preference as its already been pointed out. I can get more apps on my Blackberry Z10 than I can on my Lumia 520. But gotta say, Cortana is a fun thing to play with. However, the G doesn't have expandable memory where the Lumia 520 does. You could always just sync your photos to DropBox on the G, and be careful not to put too much music on it because that seems to be my downfall with storage on my phone(s) and tablets, I put my music on them and and don't have room for much else

Hey even lumia 925 which cost u 27000 does not have micro sd slot.both moto g nd lumia have 16 GB more than enough.moto g has usb otg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon