Windows Lumia 520- error message unable to boot. What can I do?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Windows lumia 520- error message unable to boot

My Nokia Lumia 520 was working perfect one minute next thing it turned itself off and restarted, when it restarted it came up with the message - ERROR: Unable to find a bootable option. Press any key to shut down. I have done this numerous times, but it keeps restarting with the same message. I have connected it to my laptop but that didn't find any device connected. Please help me everything I need is on this phone including my kids photos. Thank you

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Windows lumia 520- error message unable to boot

If your phone has an SD Card and your photos are saved on it, you may want to remove the SD Card and connect it to your PC to save them. If you don't have an SD Card, then it seems that those photos are irrecoverable. The only known solution to that problem is to have the hardware replaced in a service center - at the very least you can try to tell the service personnel to recover the photos for you, but the chances of them doing that is very low.

You may create a Windows Central account to Reply in this thread.

anon(9626359)

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: Windows lumia 520- error message unable to boot

My did the same..
I visited Microsoft Care center and they said they have to replace the motherboard for Rs3500 ,..Buy a new phone instead

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon