Why don't I have enough space on my phone?

rapattack1

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Not enough space on phone

Hi I got this error that i am running out of space on the phone and i looked at the settings. Doesnt tell me anything as several times i have uninstalled apps with no change. I also got rid of temp files. So why is it still an issue?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Not enough space on phone

Have you checked the storage menu in settings? Also try cleaning your browser and WC app cache, that takes space too.

rapattack1

May 31, 2014
Visit site

Yes i thought i was clear i checked. What is that app? But that app will take up space too. How do i use it?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

WC=Windows Central app. If you don't have then don't worry about it.

Btw are you on WM10 or WP8.1?

rapattack1

May 31, 2014
Visit site

I dont have it. I am on 8.1. I have a vague memory when things got like this before that i had some type of back up thing happening. I just dont remember how. I think i uninstalled all apps and reinstalled ...and in between whatever got backed up somewhere..gee i got too much technology and hard to remember

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

Okay 8.1 has a trick to remove this. First check if your pictures are set for automatic upload to OneDrive. Secondly manually move your date to 6 months to the future and then clean your temporary files, majority of your space should come back.

rapattack1

May 31, 2014
Visit site

OK thanks. I actually moved all my pictures and videos off the other day onto desktop computer. AS i am in australia and i think the time is determined by the network i pay for i dont know how to change the time in that case. I have never used onedrive i dont think..I have also cleaned the temp files and had no change

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar