Third party has added Lumia color back shell covers for 521!

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
77040d1408301856-%24_12.jpg

Hopefully, it will fit my 521! It will be coming in 7-20 days from China! LOL!

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile made it a little difference in size from the 520, really limited the 521's owners on a lot of 520 accessories while the 521 has had few accessories and those are always price higher. T-Mobile should think how it will effect the T-Mobile phone owner before doing these idiotic moves like the did with the 521 and 925(16GB) limit.

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
http://forums.windowscentral.com/attachments/nokia-lumia-635/77040d1408301856-$_12.jpg
Hopefully, it will fit my 521! It will be coming in 7-20 days from China! LOL!

I must of read the description wrong. The Yellow case turn out to be flimsy Yellow protective back cover with the top and bottoms completely open. It did not snap in either. The cover is not molded exact enough and left one side of it just a bit short to complete fit the 521 perimeter.

Stay away!

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums mobile app

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I must of read the description wrong. The Yellow case turn out to be flimsy Yellow protective back cover with the top and bottoms completely open. It did not snap in either. The cover is not molded exact enough and left one side of it just a bit short to complete fit the 521 perimeter.

Stay away!

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums mobile app

I wonder if it was meant to fit the lumia 520, that is a real bummer it did not fit.

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if it was meant to fit the lumia 520, that is a real bummer it did not fit.

No it for the 521! The only trouble was that one of the side is just a little off so it did not close to the phone front bezel. I am going to try to use a heat gun and heat it up and then place it on the 521 to wrap it around the 521 and wait till it cools and it should close like a custom made back!

The Yellow is a little darker Yellow too so it not as bright as the Yellow shown in the picture. I call it dirty Yellow! LOL!

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
No it for the 521! The only trouble was that one of the side is just a little off so it did not close to the phone front bezel. I am going to try to use a heat gun and heat it up and then place it on the 521 to wrap it around the 521 and wait till it cools and it should close like a custom made back!

The Yellow is a little darker Yellow too so it not as bright as the Yellow shown in the picture. I call it dirty Yellow! LOL!

Let us know in the end if it works out for you, good luck with your work. :)

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I gave up! Got to hot and did not want to place it on the 521 and end up wrecking my phone. I contact the seller and they are going to refund me my purchase. I will tell you afterwards it that happens. LOL!

I thinking of purchasing an additional white OEM case for it and just use the phone as is!

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Ebay Seller is willing to refund my money but then I receive an Ebay settlement saying that the seller will refund my purchase if I return the item back to the seller. The seller is located in China. It cost about $12 to send it back and the item cost about $4 and $3 shipping. LOL! Not sure what I going to do. I think I will settle it and not send it back! Seller did not reply back yet to my inquire and settlement is due on Friday!

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Everything is completed. They refunded me the costs but not the shipping which is okay with me! I going to wait for either the 830 or 735 to come to T-Mobile before the iPhone 6 unlocked model is release. If Microsoft does not do business in these two models and they do not release the 930 or the Microsoft Surface phone to T-Mobile by the time Apple release the iPhone 6 unlocked version which is about the same week as Thanksgiving. I will be back again as an Apple ******! LOL!

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Everything is completed. They refunded me the costs but not the shipping which is okay with me! I going to wait for either the 830 or 735 to come to T-Mobile before the iPhone 6 unlocked model is release. If Microsoft does not do business in these two models and they do not release the 930 or the Microsoft Surface phone to T-Mobile by the time Apple release the iPhone 6 unlocked version which is about the same week as Thanksgiving. I will be back again as an Apple ******! LOL!

Glad you resolved it, if it were me it would bug me to no end to hassle sending it back in my opinion. Good luck on finding your next windows phone hopefully, I too would be looking forward to a next windows phone. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon